With a background in events and hospitality, one of our first initiatives at WholeHearted was to develop an offering that would help elevate the agenda of meeting planners. With a deep respect for the Fairmont brand, and an alignment on values and customer experience, the partnership was born and we couldn’t be more thrilled to work alongside the Canadian properties to offer social impact breaks that bring attendees together building stronger connections and making an impact on the communities around them.
Planning an offsite in a Fairmont hotel? Here’s what you can expect from the program:
- ✅ A catalog of Social Impact Breaks specially designed for Accor’s guests
- ✅ Curated programs around mind, body, spirit, and nature, each one with a give-back component
- ✅ Partnerships that support Canadian entrepreneurs and small businesses
- ✅ Your teams disconnected from devices and connected to each other and a greater purpose
- ✅ Your company values in action
- ✅ FUN!
So how does it work?
Tell us more about you and your organization. We want to know all about your group and your objectives to maximize results.
Working with a member of the WholeHearted team, select an initiative from our catalogue designed to fit into your event schedule and align with your values.
Confirm your program details and we’ll do the rest! The activation is designed and managed by WholeHearted, and an impact report is prepared as part of the program wrap-up.
Whether your group is soaring or in need of a boost, the act of giving back brings a sense of togetherness that increases the engagement level of attendees at every level of an organization.
Let’s do more good together.